Black Rock Shooter Black Blade Version (Black Rock Shooter)


Black Rock Shooter Black Blade Version By Magira

Create date: 15/03/2010

Preview





Character



Black Rock Shooter (ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā?) is a 2010 Japanese original video animation produced by Yutaka Yamamoto's studio Ordet and directed by Shinobu Yoshioka. The 50-minute OVA is based on the song of the same name by Supercell and its accompanying music video with illustrations by Huke. Musical composer Ryo and Huke, both members of Supercell, collaborated on the project. A "Pilot Edition" of the anime was released on DVD and Blu-ray Disc in September 2009, and the full version was released on DVDs bundled with select magazines from July 24, 2010 and is subtitled in seven languages. A retail version was released on December 17, 2010. The OVA has also spawned a 4-panel manga series and an upcoming PSP video game.

Magira

Welcome to my skin gallery. I start making skins since 2004. And now I'm a programmer and online marketer.

20 comments:

  1. nice skin :)
    can you send me this skin to:
    arianibella@ymail.com
    ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u send this skin to : yeongjiale@yahoo.com.sg please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Vietnam, I saw Your skin, I like them I want to ask the price and buy the skin by @ cash. Please answer me soon
    to boyaudition_lonely@yahoo.com please

    ReplyDelete
  4. sent me MikuSkin to my EMAIL:oceandraaudrey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please send the BRS skin to my e-mail Zhou-Yamato@hotmail.com?
    |I've been searching for this skin for a long time.. Please please send it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. please sent me all skin of black rock shooter and black rock shooter boy to this email nhox_shox_handsome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. please, send to me.
    leemodkores@ymail.com
    nice skin btw

    ReplyDelete
  9. please...
    iwant this skin..
    can u send it to me??
    stanislausdennis@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you send it to me?
    vabelleonardo@yahoo.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice skin!
    can u pls send it to me?
    osq994@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice skin. Can you send it to me ?
    phamquanghuy1996@yahoo.com.vn. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you send it to me plz?....
    i really like it :((
    lovely_devil_From_the_heaven@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. pleas send it to me this skins is so fcking cool:
    robschapendonk@live.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. please send it tome pleaseeee !!!
    pemitqn94@gmail.com
    i love skin black rock shooter
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please send to me.. I like black rock shooter.
    tracknote@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. COOLLL!!
    I LIKE IT

    can you send to me ?
    kingdom.heart74@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. can you send it to filipvarv@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. send me your skin to phuc_kute_9x_2000@yahoo.com
    tks !!

    ReplyDelete