Dante Skin (Devil May Cry 4)


Dante By Magira

Create date: 02/07/2010

Preview





Character



Dante is the main protagonist of the Devil May Cry series. He is the second son of the demon Sparda and the human Eva, and the younger twin brother of Vergil. Dante is a paranormal mercenary, private investigator, and vigilante Devil Hunter dedicated to exterminating evil demons and other malevolent supernatural forces; a mission he follows in pursuit of those that killed his mother and corrupted his brother.
Devil May Cry started development as Resident Evil 4,[1] so Dante bears a strong resemblance to Leon S. Kennedy. Like his father and brother, Dante has white hair. It remains in a consistent style throughout his appearances, although there are a few minor changes. In Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 4 his hair is somewhat parted with his bangs brushed down; in Devil May Cry 3 his hair is simply brushed down, and in Devil May Cry 2 his hair is parted with his bangs in front of his right eye. Dante's most obvious design trait is his affinity for red-colored apparel, in the form of a long, two-tailed coat. In Devil May Cry 3, the coat had zippers on the sleeves and a buckle around the waist, but after Dante's first battle with Vergil, the right sleeve is damaged and Dante tears it off. In the first game and the anime, the coat seems to be plain with an upturned collar and short sleeves with black cuffs, though the coat lacks coattails. In Devil May Cry 2, the coat has a more pronounced buckled collar and a black chest plate of sorts resembling a vampire hunter's coat. Finally, in Devil May Cry 4, the coat is given a much more detailed and stylish look, with western and Italian accents.

Magira

Welcome to my skin gallery. I start making skins since 2004. And now I'm a programmer and online marketer.

17 comments:

  1. PLEEEEAAASEEE !! send this skin to my email - jvitordupont@gmail.com T___T

    ReplyDelete
  2. please to share for me this skin.i really very like this skin but not nobody can paint like you..please to send for me. my email : max.vjncent@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what i need to do, to get this skin??

    if you need my e-mail and my thanks. Here are it.

    diacono_argueleon27@hotmail.com

    Really thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. plllleeeeeeease, send this awesome skin to my e-mail ç.ç: berguinho_sosa@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. O M G this is a wonderful skin
    can you send it to my e-mail please

    trombone-98@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you send it to filipvarv@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. jude_mmo@ymail.com SEND IT TO MEH BABII

    ReplyDelete
  8. plz e-mail this to me
    bensontumatal@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you send it to my e-mail pls?,
    r_strife@yahoomail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please, you can have this very cool skin for my email?
    paulovteodoro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like your skin :D
    can you send to me ?
    febyaja770@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like your skin, can you send this to me.
    khunglong.bu123@gmail.com
    tks very much !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Send me thiss pleasee
    here is my email : farrel_alvino@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. to my email!
    javier.javimetal5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. To my email ! please davi.david358@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. subarashii skin dakara, watashi ga hoshii...
    can you send me to my email: kaze_lifestream@yahoo.co.id
    i will very happy, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi bro, can i have this, please send it to me, i very like it
    thanhvu301199@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete