Yusei Fudo Skin (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)


Yusei Fudo By Magira

Create date: ??/??/2010

Preview





Character



Yusei Fudo is the main protagonist of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and was one of the Signers. He is known for and respected by many other characters in the show for his genius style of dueling, his considerable duel skill, and his cool and clever personality. He uses a Duel Runner, which is called the Yusei Go. In the English dub, "Let's rev it up!" is a common catchphrase that he uses when he summons a Synchro Monster. When he summons his signature Stardust Dragon in the Japanese anime, he often uses the catchphrase "Take flight, Stardust Dragon!". He is also the foster brother of Jack Atlas and Crow Hogan. He is very good friends with Kalin Kessler whom Yusei has history with.
Yusei has tan skin, an average looking physique, black hair with gold highlights, and Bleu de France (royal blue) eyes. The upper layer of his hair juts upward while the lower layer arches down. Yusei wears a long-sleeved blue jacket with a high collar and amber gems, over a sleeveless black shirt with a red symbol, and wears gloves below his elbows with an amber gem on them. His lower body consists of black jeans with amber knee pads, a belt with two Deck holsters hidden under his jacket (one for his standard Deck and one for his Turbo Duel Deck), and calf-high motorcycle boots. After episode 5, he acquires a jagged criminal marker on the left side of his face which later was somehow covered in episode 116 and episode 117, which is thought to be covered by makeup. His Mark of the Dragon was a red outline of the tail, which was permanently burned onto his right forearm after the events concluding the Fortune Cup story arc. It is later replaced by the dragon head mark upon his defeat of Goodwin, with Crow receiving his former mark.

Magira

Welcome to my skin gallery. I start making skins since 2004. And now I'm a programmer and online marketer.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Magira! I really like this skin alot! Can you please send it to my email, bdd110@hotmail.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Magira,you skin are very nice! Hope you can send the Black Rock Shooter skins to my email,eggacc@yahoo.com.sg

    Thanks ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey can you e-mail this to me at evilroxas24@yahoo.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey can you give me this skin? I really like, send to rizky_nf@yahoo.co.id . Synchro Summon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hy magira... you're skinner pro... i hope you can send this skin (fudo yusei)... i really interesting this skin.... please send me this skin... i hope you so much...
    e-mail: ak9_adityakilliemz9@yahoo.com
    thank you.... i hope you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too please sent me opvinz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too pleaseeee ? sent me davi.david358@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. plzz give me skin
    email : MasamiIwasawa.2000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete