Cloud Strife Skin (Kingdom Heart)


Cloud Strife By Magira

Create date: 17/02/2011

Preview





Character



Cloud Strife (Japanese: クラウド・ストライフ Hepburn: Kuraudo Sutoraifu?) is a fictional character and the main protagonist of Square's (now Square Enix's) role-playing video game Final Fantasy VII and several of its sequels and spin-offs. He was originally designed by Final Fantasy VII character designer Tetsuya Nomura. Cloud's appearance is marked by spikey blond hair, striking blue eyes, dark clothing and his Buster Sword (バスターソード Basutā Sōdo?),[3] which previously belonged to his friend Zack Fair. In Final Fantasy VII, Cloud is a mercenary and self-proclaimed ex-member of SOLDIER, an elite, genetically augmented military unit operating under the de facto world government, the megacorporation Shinra Electric Power Company. Fighting against Shinra in the resistance group AVALANCHE, and driven by a feud with the primary antagonist, Sephiroth,[4] Cloud learns to accept his troubled past and adapts to his role as a leader. Cloud has also appeared in several other titles outside the Final Fantasy VII continuity, such as Itadaki Street Special, Final Fantasy Tactics, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Ehrgeiz and the Kingdom Hearts series. Cloud has garnered a primarily positive reception from critics. Described as "iconic," the character has been ranked highly in various published character lists. He remains popular among fans, and continues to place highly in popularity polls. He has also become the basis for a variety of merchandise, such as action figures and jewellery.

Magira

Welcome to my skin gallery. I start making skins since 2004. And now I'm a programmer and online marketer.

27 comments:

  1. hi, nice skins ^ ^. I saw your post on the HIVE (Brazil) and wish that you would add me on MSN. also do some good the skins. reduancolorado@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Yazuak *_* If you have any questions, about skin u can ask me at magira_skin@hotmail.com ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  3. any chance to send the skin to my e-mail,please?
    alponse@live.com
    thank a lot ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Email: enricocarlo_Sabado@yahoo.com
    can u please send me the Cloud and Vincent Getamped skin data the one u posted here http://magiraskingetamped.blogspot.com/2011/03/skin-cloud-kingdomheart.html and here http://magiraskingetamped.blogspot.com/2011/03/skin-vincent-valentine-chaos-ver.html

    o yeah why not instead of sending through e-mail these skins again and again,why not just upload it to some websites like rapidshare.com , megaupload.com , filesonic.com then post it to ur website?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..I can you make these things?

    I just envy your talent 0_ 0

    can you send me this file to me?

    shuw1758@naver.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gee;
    I meant, How cant you make these things?

    deshita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI^^ can you send me this sora skin? my email is: gilbert_jasmine777@yahoo.com thanks in advance keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice work
    can u gimme this skin? thx
    stanislausdennis@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you give me this skin ? norapity@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you give me this skin?? thanks a lot..
    ndarucilik@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI^^ can you send me this sora skin? my email is: zikamemo0@hotmail.com thanks in advance keep up the good work


    can you give me this skin?? thanks a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI ^ ^ can you send me this sora skin? my email is: luanped222@hotmail.com thanks in advance keep up the good work


    can you give me this skin? thanks for the help

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. pleaaase, send this skin to my e-mail ç.ç berguinho_sosa@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. kawaiii!!
    cool

    can you sent to me , please :3
    kingdom.heart74@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. can you send it to filipvarv@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. un skin de del juego de spy vs spy

    ReplyDelete
  18. can u send the skin to me.... its cool ~
    zen_mfs96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. xanxusdace@hotmail.com send skin plis

    ReplyDelete
  20. can you send me cloud strife to djabragan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. any chance to send the skin to my e-mail,please?
    malcoronnie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. any chance to send the skin to my e-mail,please?
    juze-@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorei, Pode enviar para o vemquetemlek@hotmail.com? faria um grande favor, agradeço

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, Could you send me the File?
    My Email is: ndragneel638@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey, Could you send me the File?
    My Email is: sinnachy@gmail.com
    Thanks ^^

    ReplyDelete